Enjoy the "new-post-bait"!
The view from my office window at the Penn Museum (the immediate building is some of the Museum building, and the buildings beyond are part of Univ. of Penn's campus).
My office from the window side. The parrot was there when I arrived, so I adopted him.
My window facade. Man, I really know how to pick a dark and dreary day for pictures.
My office as I first walk into it.
Nate and I at the annual LSS Datasystems holiday party in Minnesota, the first weekend of December (2008). Update: Nate's company officially extended his contract until the end of March (2009), so he has some more time to find a new job out here in Philly! LSS just couldn't live without him! :) (P.S. Sorry about the red-eye --- freaky!)
3 comments:
Hey in the post below (I just thought of this), why aren't you using your glass table? Did you break it in the move?
oh no- we sold it before leaving columbia. we were tired of moving that sucker around. the underpart/legs/etc take up tons of space, too, in moving trucks cuz it wasn't collapsable.
we have my grampa's old card table now....! ;) still shopping for a new, 'real' table.
Ah, I see.
Post a Comment